Located in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country, November’s Cider Partner of the Month, Elemental Cider, was started by Brian and Christina Callahan. Their mission was to bring quality, affordable, and delicious hard cider to their community, while striving to bring fun and exciting flavors to experienced cider enthusiasts and novice cider drinkers alike.
Each of their hand-crafted ciders are made from the finest Northwest apples, and are cold-fermented to preserve the fruit. Ciders are also Cross-Flow filtered, and are mildly effervescent for a clean, crisp taste. Named after elements on the Periodic Table, their staple ciders include:
- “Carbon” Semi-Dry – This semi-dry hard cider is a European inspired cider. The experience is crisp, clean and tart. This is the perfect cider to pair with any meal, and is 6.5% ABV.
- “Oxygen” Pomegranate – Elemental’s pomegranate-infused hard cider is reminiscent of a sparkling rosé. It’s semi-dry with bright acidity and a refreshingly light mouth feel that pairs exceptionally well with spicy foods, and is 6.5% ABV.
- “Calcium” Blood Orange – This cider is rich, semi-sweet on the palate, and produces a tart finish. The acidity makes this an easy drinking cider that is refreshing and light year-round, and is 6.5% ABV.
A few of their unique rotating favorites include:
- “Helium” Pear – blends the perfect balance of dessert apples and ripe pears. It’s semi-sweet and soft on the palate. Pairs great with salads, desserts and sweet foods. 6.5% Alc./Vol.
- “Nitrogen” Acai – rich and semi-sweet on the tongue with a creamy finish. The Acai berry is a Brazilian dietary staple that is dark purple, similar to a grape in size and produces an intense confectionary quality on the senses. 6.5% Alc./Vol.
- “CO” Cherry – Hard cider infused with cherry. 6.5% Alc./Vol.
For the outgoing cider drinker, Elemental also produces a new line of soda-inspired cider varieties! Their NW Atomic line features ciders like a Root Beer Hard Cider infused sassafras and licorice.
Stop by their tasting room in Woodinville open on Saturdays from 1pm-6pm.