Join us at Capitol Cider to Count Down at the Bayou, for a French Creole Celebration highlighting our favorite aspects of New Orleans. Drink cider, try our New Orleans menu items, and enjoy local entertainers in the bayou spirit.
Dine with us upstairs at Capitol Cider:
Enjoy our curated four course New Orleans meal featuring our special Jambalaya recipe, hush puppies, salad, and beignets paired with a French Sparkling Cider. $45 – call our restaurant at (206) 397-3564 to make reservations.
Reservations open 12/31/17 from 5pm until 9pm.
Ballast Bar entertainment not included.
Downstairs in The Ballast Bar, enjoy Countdown at the Bayou Performances Featuring:
Music by General Mojo’s
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GeneralMojoMusic/
– Website: http://generalmojos.com/
Hosted by Tipsy Rose Lee
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tipsyroseleedrag/
– Website: https://www.tipsyroseleedrag.com/
Burlesque by Jesse Belle Jones
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jessebellejones
Magic by Austin Fields
– Website: http://austin-fields.com/
Psychic Readings By Lexus
– Website: https://goo.gl/m2NX2H
12/31/17 – Doors at 8pm
Show at 9pm
Tickets – $45 – General Admission
– General Admission tickets include coat check, midnight toast, and exclusive performance admission until 1am.
VIP Tables for groups of 2 to 8 starting at $200
VIP Tickets include coat check, hush puppies, beignets, midnight toast, reserved exclusive seating until 1am, and gift bag.
GET YOUR TICKETS HERE:
FOLLOW THE EVENT ON FACEBOOK HERE: